Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wala lang..

From Jules' blog.. I sooo don't agree with mine... :P

EEmotional
NNeglected
ZZany
OOld

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com



Mali yan.. hehe :P anyway, it's been more than a week since my last post pala... oops.. hehe :P
My week was uber boring. Well, at work anyway. Sir Vic just gave me a book to read and, apparently, master. 400+ pages of "Authorization Made Easy". Wow. Half the time, I didn't have a computer, so I couldn't do the exercises. Well, at least I've done most of them by now.
Last Saturday was the first mass that I headed as the new Music Ministry Co-head. It started out so-so, but in the end it was great (galing kasi ng mga fc choir people! yey :D). I said things would be different next time, and they will, since I want to train them to be better. Also another highlight of my weekend... I WAS ABLE TO PLAY BADMINTON AGAIN!!! YIPEEEE!!!! :D Saturday with Celadon people and Sunday with family. So funnnn!! :D I won't be able to play this saturady though.. oh well.. Sunday's still open though, but it's mother's day... so I'm not completely sure. I also purchased a 1gb flash drive from my ahia's friend. From P4700 to P4600 to P4500... posted price to last price to friend's price. Embarrasing... it also came with free delivery.. yeesh.. well, good for me.. but still.. embarassing..

As for today.. I ate a loooottt :P It was SAP Phils 10th anniversary Celebration. It started of with a mass at 11am (With singing!! yay!! :D I will Sinf Forever was the final song... 2nd voice for meee!!). And then buffet lunch at the office. I ate loads of (chicken?) pastel, roast beef, lasagna and LECHON!! yummmmmmmm.. :P not to mention spinach and calamares apetizers hehe :D I'm sooo fat right now... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home